Home About Me My Portfolio Contact Me

Tuesday 17 January 2012

Home Design ❤

Yesterday..While roaming around went to Clinton Cards Shop..there I found gorgeous vintage looking wall-plaques with letters and cute words on them!! I can't tell you how much I want them for our new home to funk up the room:)! ❤

❤ Here are just a  few of these cutie little plaques .Let me know what you think:)! ❤




¤♥¤Oº°‘¨☜♥☞¤¤☜♥☞¨‘°ºO¤♥¤¤♥¤Oº°‘¨☜♥☞¤¤☜♥☞¨‘°ºO¤♥¤¤♥¤Oº°
Don't be a stranger..stay in touch:)! Twitter ♥♥ Email ♥♥ Google+
¤♥¤Oº°‘¨☜♥☞¤¤☜♥☞¨‘°ºO¤♥¤¤♥¤Oº°‘¨☜♥☞¤¤☜♥☞¨‘°ºO¤♥¤¤♥¤Oº°

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous!
    great blog, now following :)
    xx

    follow back? eyespyy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank-you:)! and I totally agree they are gorgeous:)!

    Thanks for your link..I'll check it out now..Sure I'll follow you back..It's really kind of you that your following me thanks again:)!

    Love Pixie xx

    ReplyDelete

❤I always look forward to reading your lovely comments, it always brings a smile to my face:)! I appreciate you following my Blog❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...