Home About Me My Portfolio Contact Me

Thursday 5 July 2012

❤Stripes and Bluee Denim❤!

Well hey there..Gurd Evening to you Lurvlies..and a very happy 4th of July to my American readers:D!
I have really enjoyed tonight, I have not long arrived back at mine Lol!I guess it has been one of those days, where you just go with the flow and thangs just happen! Have you had any of those days before?!
This late afternoon me and Fluxxy-Tux decided to take ourselves to Liverpool, just for somethang to do. I gotta say I was sooo happy, because I brought my umbrella along with meh for the adventure. The weather was atrocious..The sky  was soo grey like a stone, and then the heaven's opened for the most of the time we spent there,which was like 6 hours:O!. However we didn't let the bad weather, stop us from having fun! Oh No!!!
We did spend like an hour in Mcdonalds, haha! After that..I fished around in Home Bargains, searching for some cheap coconut body butter, which was only 99p, but I didn't purchase it in the end, because I eventually want the Body shop's 'Coconut body shimmer (when my funds let meh), I tried a free sample they were advertising in their store,I totes feel in lurve with the scent..how light the body lotion was on my skin when I applied it, plus the shimmer on meh skin looked great! Instead though I bought a white chocolate face mask and a mud chocolate one I can't wait to wear, Fluxxy also purchased a strawberry face-mask Haha! I lurve the way, he doesn't mind thangs like that..anythang that he feels is gurd for his skin, he has to get Lol:D! I'm sure not many guys would do that right?! Or am I totes wrong?! Anyways, I can't wait until we have our sleep-over and use our face-masks Lol!..Ofcourse along with a lot of hot chocolate and marshmellows Mmmmm! yesh! I am such a bubble head at times though:/! I wanted to take a picture of them to post here, however, Fluxxy just told meh, I left my shopping at his:(! So much for taking a pic. He is bringing them over tomorrow, so I will be able to yay!

Dayum! I didn't realise how much I have wrote just about our face-masks haha:')! Right Pix time to stop rambling on and post the images of meh outfit wore today:)!
Part of the Liver Building!
Cardigan:- Primark
Skinny jeans:- Primark
Umbrella:- Lidl..Haha! I'm surprised it hasn't broke
Bag:- Dorothy Perkins
Converse:- Schuh
Nails:- Boots 17 in Tropical Island


How has the weather been for you lately?! Do you like wearing stripes as much as meh?! I just can't get enough of them! 



¤♥¤Oº°‘¨☜♥☞¤¤☜♥☞¨‘°ºO¤♥¤¤♥¤Oº°‘¨☜♥☞¤¤☜♥☞¨‘°ºO¤♥¤¤♥¤Oº°
Don't be a stranger..stay in touch:)! Twitter ♥♥ Email ♥♥ Google+
¤♥¤Oº°‘¨☜♥☞¤¤☜♥☞¨‘°ºO¤♥¤¤♥¤Oº°‘¨☜♥☞¤¤☜♥☞¨‘°ºO¤♥¤¤♥¤Oº°

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤I always look forward to reading your lovely comments, it always brings a smile to my face:)! I appreciate you following my Blog❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...