Home About Me My Portfolio Contact Me

Friday 13 January 2012

The AbC of Me:)! ❤ A little Random post to fill you with ❤

I was having a little read of some blogs, this  afternoon and came across two blogs which featured.. An ABC about themselves..So I thought it was an excellent idea..And was totally inspired to want to write my own Abc about me! ❤ As they also give you random little facts about the person:)! to have a little nosey lolies! ❤
Anyways..Enough of me..baffling on here is my AbC of me:)!  ❤ ENjoy!! ❤  


A: Age - 19 years old.

B. Bed Size - King-Size Bed. Even though I share with my fiance' I wish the covers were a bit bigger..He always pulls them off me, at night:(!  I am Gonna miss the bed though {Such a shame we can't take it with us}..When we move in the next week! Eeek! time passing by too fast!

C. Chore you hate - Sweeping bits off the floor. I don't think many people would say they like chores..But I hate sweeping bits up of the floor..especially when I find the brush & pan..don't always collect All the bits..So you find yourself going over& over the same spot.



D. Day - Saturday. This has got to be my best day of the week, as it is a time where me and my fiance' find we have more social time to get to see our friends more.. because they aren't stuck in Uni then..We have more fun time to spend together more shops, retailers open etc:)! 

E. Essential start to your day - A warm cup of Starbucks Coffee ❤ I find it always puts a huge smile on my face, warms me up to start the day feeling fresher. I'm soo happy I purchased a French press..As I can now avoid the mad rush to Starbucks every morning!

F. Favourite Colour - PuRplE. I have many purple clothes and accessories now including my 'New purple suitcase.' When I used to live back at home with my family..I had purple wardrobe, drawers, walls you name it I had it purple ❤ I can't wait for me and my fiance' to find a new place, then my purple invade will start all over again:P!

G: Gold or silver- Silver. Oh definatley Silver..When I was a young child, I went to Claire Accessories, to get my ears pierced..they gave me gold studs.A week later, my ear lobes become funny..and it felt very sore..It wasn't until later that day, my mum discovered I was allergic to gold.

H: Height- 5 ft 8.....I'll have to get the tape measure out for that, I don't know what I am in Cms. I've lost count I know what I am in ft.

I. Instruments - I have two guitars back home An Electric Strat guitar which looks beautiful and I have an acoustic Spanish guitar both gorgeous yet..My figins {what I call fingers} just find it too sore to play this is when I soo wish my hand grew to man-size  {Have you seen how much your figins have to stretch?}to play on the large strings.
I used to play well actually blow a french horn, back in the day at school..Which I have to say was hard work. I would love it though, If i had a talent in music, but for now..That's where I love listening to talented musicians on my laptop:)! ❤ 

J: Job title - Saleswoman - on Ebay..❤ In the night I'm a blogger ❤ 

K. Kids - I haven't got any kids as such..yet..As I am still only young and still want to explore life more before bringing little ones into the World with my Fiance'. However My Fiance' can be like a big kid..when it comes to toy stores..saying that I can be just as bad especially when we pass by a Disney store..If somethang fluffy or cute catches my eye..You have lost me in the moment ❤ 

L. Live in West Midlands! Even though I'm originally from Liverpool

M: Mum's name - Lynne 

N: Nickname - Pixie Yas or Blondie or Pix ❤ 

O. Overnight Hospital Stay - It was about three months ago now..I couldn't believe I'm writing this as I now look back at the moment thinking to myself, what a complete Blondie I was ..Well here goes long story cut short..So it was like 11pm I started to get extremely bad pains that made me tear-up..My fiance' was concerned as he didn't like seeing me in pain like that..So we called for a taxi, to take us straight to the hospital, I waited a while as you do in A&E. Worried why my body was reacting like this on me?!?!.. Later on after playing Angry birds together to keep my mind of thangs and break boredom! the nurse took my blood..but left the needle in my arm for over an hour I started to panic thinking somethang was seriously wrong! One hour later an nurse came in with a doctor and told me 'it looks like you have pulled a muscle in your back' 'Do you have any idea,how you may of pulled a muscle?' I begin giggling to myself while looking up at Fluxxy I replied ' We have high beams in our Studio, we were playing a game with a balloon to see, who can get it over the beams.'
Since, that incident I can clearly say i haven't played with a balloon since:)! thank-Goodness! ❤ 

P. Pet peeve - {I can't believe I had to Google this to see what it meant!} I find when People aren't considerate about topics they may discuss in front of others. When I know it can be hard for others but it would be nioce if people could see different perspectives of how each-other may feel, the effects and how it would be to see the world in their shoes. [I hope that makes sense!] :)! 

Q. Quote from a Movie -  I don't associate with people who blame the world for their problems. You are your problem. You are also your solution.- Bridemaids {I love this as it's such a clever little quote from a much-loved comedy:)! } ❤ 

R: Right or left handed - Right handed. I have tried to write with my left-hand I could pass a doctor,if I stuck to my left-hand writing..It's terrible..Lolies!

S: Siblings - Younger brother. Who is two years younger than me. His name is Jake.

T.Time you wake up - Whenever I feel my little peepers open. But I have to admit I been a little lazy lately..and woken up about late morning..As my sleeping pattern has gone AWOL:(! I've been falling asleep at around 1:30am.

U. Underwear - Anything with polka dots, lacy, cute, and has to be comfortable to wear! ❤ 


V: Vegetables you dislike - I'm not a huge fan of sprouts but that's a traditional thang British people have for Christmas! ❤ 

W. What make you run late - Public transport is a definite, I have found in my experience that the time-tables, aren't always accurate.  Not always getting organised that night before, farthing around in the morning for them much needed essentials to then find yourself once leaving the house, you remember you have forgotten something..which requires repeating your journey back to your home. Also it takes me a while to apply my make-up as I have many re-runs if I don't think it looks perfect that day..I re-do it which can be quite time resuming! ❤ 

X. X-ray you've had - An X-ray I had was many moons back now..It was for an X-ray on right-thumb. I clumsy lay on it awkwardly on a see-saw..the pain was awful, doctors found I had broken my thumb. I always seem to have crazy- unnecessary hospital visits {just like the balloon incident too!}

Y. Yummy food you make - I loved making the Vegetarian Style stew a delicious winter warm for cold nights..I used to make a lot of chocolate rice crispies cakes..totally irresistible addictive little blitars :P! You always used to find me in the kitchen cooking experimental dishes such as five bean curries, risottos  ❤ 


Z: Zoo - I absolutely love going the zoo ❤..I'm such a big kid I get soo excited seeing the new born baby animals they have there,,such cuties I always want to take a couple home with meh! I haven't actually been yet to one in the West Midlands..Me and Fluxxy have discussed earlier on this month about going! So hopefully in the near future we will go and take alot of pics:)! {I hope I remember my camera this time:P!} 
The animals I most look forward to seeing there are snow leopards, Lions, Tigers, Jaguars, I'm abit crazy and always had a strange obsession of going in the bat cave {well near back home to the one in Chester Zoo} ❤  

I'd love to see more of these posts, so if you do one, or already have,It would be great if you could post it in 'My twinkly starry comments! ❤ ❤ ❤ 




¤♥¤Oº°‘¨☜♥☞¤¤☜♥☞¨‘°ºO¤♥¤¤♥¤Oº°‘¨☜♥☞¤¤☜♥☞¨‘°ºO¤♥¤¤♥¤Oº°
Don't be a stranger..stay in touch:)! Twitter ♥♥ Email ♥♥ Google+
¤♥¤Oº°‘¨☜♥☞¤¤☜♥☞¨‘°ºO¤♥¤¤♥¤Oº°‘¨☜♥☞¤¤☜♥☞¨‘°ºO¤♥¤¤♥¤Oº°

1 comment:

❤I always look forward to reading your lovely comments, it always brings a smile to my face:)! I appreciate you following my Blog❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...