Home About Me My Portfolio Contact Me

Saturday 2 June 2012

Kate Moss Lipstick Rimmel London Review!

After getting informed about me passing my maths test results, later this week, I finally decided to treat myself with a Kate Moss lipstick. I had been interested in trying one of her lipsticks, for some time now. I went into Boots, discovered they had a offer, on Kate's lipstick for a staggering price of £3.99 instead of £5.49. I took a selection of swatches beforehand in Boots, as I just couldn't decide first of all, with the wide range of colours.
Without flash
With Flash
Without Flash
With Flash
With Flash
Without Flash


I chose in the end, the colour called Rossetto No. 16, what attracted me to this shade, was the subtle tint of coral and peach. I wanted to try a new shade, as I mainly own red, or dark pink colours. I did also like the orange shade, but didn't feel brave enough to apply it most days, when I wear lipstick.
I found this lipstick to be very pleasant, the scent, I like alot, as some lipstick have a strong scent, but this has a watermelon type-scent which smells sweet. When I first applied it, my lips felt soft, I did test how long-lasting this product was, as it says it is on the sticker. I found myself drinking two drinks, eating a tuna wrap, and eating a chocolate bar throughout the day, I only applied this lipstick once in the morning, I noticed it was still on my lips, after nine hours. Overall, I think this product is well-worth the amount of money, it's also made by a famous model, I like Rimmel as brand, the colour is fabulous, it seems to last a whole lott-a hours. I just wished it had SPF protection, as it was such a boiling hot day.
What I would like to try next is the new Revlon lip butters range, I have seen many reviews on blogs, about the previous lip butters. Have you tried the new range of Revlon lip butter yet?! What did you think of the shade(s) you picked?!

Have you purchased a Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick?! What is your favourite shade of her range?!



¤♥¤Oº°‘¨☜♥☞¤¤☜♥☞¨‘°ºO¤♥¤¤♥¤Oº°‘¨☜♥☞¤¤☜♥☞¨‘°ºO¤♥¤¤♥¤Oº°
Don't be a stranger..stay in touch:)! Twitter ♥♥ Email ♥♥ Google+
¤♥¤Oº°‘¨☜♥☞¤¤☜♥☞¨‘°ºO¤♥¤¤♥¤Oº°‘¨☜♥☞¤¤☜♥☞¨‘°ºO¤♥¤¤♥¤Oº°

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤I always look forward to reading your lovely comments, it always brings a smile to my face:)! I appreciate you following my Blog❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...