Home About Me My Portfolio Contact Me

Sunday 12 February 2012

❦ My Simple Challenge ❦

I have recently bought the Simple Spotless Skin Triple Action Face Wash. 
It accordingly "helps to deeply cleanse, purify and tone..removing hidden dirt and unclogging pores. Also it says it is perfect for sensitive skin."
I so had to try this product out and see if it lives up to what it says on the tube. What could possibly go wrong?! That's what I thought it is worth it..since I bought it at Bodycare for a bargain of £2.99 where as it retails in Boots for £3.99, and Superdrug for £3.95..plus if it didn't work at least I can say I've tried it:)! As I have been experiencing having a few spots in random places on my face. That made me feel less confident with my appearance.I decided after I bought it that I wanted to improve my facial routine too!..I wouldn't say I have neglected my face. But when it has passed a certain time at night..And I have the sleepy feeling..I have been known to sleep in make-up which is definitely a no-no {shakes head}I want to knock that bad habit out of me. So yeah..I have took the extreme measures of being naked in my eyes by being completely natural and leaving my make-up in my draw for a few days. As I haven't been feeling well even to go outside this week..so I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to challenge myself to stick to this routine. I have been applying the Simple Spotless Skin Triple Action Face Wash in the morning and before I go to bed for the past 8 days now..which hasn't took as long which is a positive..I must say:)!..as I haven't had to worry about firstly removing my make-up. After applying the Simple product. I then apply Vaseline essential moisture..which I find works wonders.

Here is the product:)!


Okay so I have just took pictures of myself [Actually I took alot but deleted them as I thought they looked awful]{here we go again..I so need positive thinking techniques} with no make-up tried being brave {well apart from a lil bit of lipstick}as I thought it would be a gurd idea for me to post, this as this is like day 8 since I started,this new facial routine o mine. Note:- I really wanted to edit these pics but after completing my Project Perfect Post..I decided what would be the point of erasing the naturalness of these pics and making it look better!So please excuse my face!.

Smiling for the camera..Being 100% natural!
Here is abit of a close-up (sowwie the quality of the camera isn't that gurd!)

 I think I will post another one tomorrow..to see if there any improvements..I got to say though when I first start my skin was alot more red-looking and I did have a lot more spots. So overall I am happy with this product:)! I'm kinda glad to..that I'm seeing it seems to be working for me..As I have been having some low self-esteem lately..Like this afternoon I found myself burst into tears, due to the fact that my fiance' asked me to stand up to see if I had a gap between my legs. He got this idea from the program Gok's teen: Naked truth..I didn't stand up..but instead resulted me to calling him mean..as he seen I was crying he came close to me which I pushed him away! I felt very upset, as I imagined if I did stand up and it showed I didn't have a gap..would he still find me attractive..I just didn't see the point of what he was trying to make.I just sometimes find some guys can be just soo insensitive at times I'm not saying all guys are like that! Do you think I over-reacted?!
Have any of you beauties purchased this product too?!
Or would you be interested in giving it a go too?!



¤♥¤Oº°‘¨☜♥☞¤¤☜♥☞¨‘°ºO¤♥¤¤♥¤Oº°‘¨☜♥☞¤¤☜♥☞¨‘°ºO¤♥¤¤♥¤Oº°
Don't be a stranger..stay in touch:)! Twitter ♥♥ Email ♥♥ Google+
¤♥¤Oº°‘¨☜♥☞¤¤☜♥☞¨‘°ºO¤♥¤¤♥¤Oº°‘¨☜♥☞¤¤☜♥☞¨‘°ºO¤♥¤¤♥¤Oº°

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤I always look forward to reading your lovely comments, it always brings a smile to my face:)! I appreciate you following my Blog❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...