Home About Me My Portfolio Contact Me

Wednesday 4 January 2012

My Experience with Ebay ❤

Seeing as I now..work on Ebay..I thought it would be a good idea to write a Blog about it.
As I was a beginner about a month ago..on the website. It's unbelievable actually to where I am today..I'd never thought myself, in a month would be selling items, such as Ion Watches, and Memory Cards. Yet now it has got to a stage where the guy I live with oh..Yesh! that's my fiance..If you didn't already know..Well he has to distract me off Ebay..As my addiction for bidding is getting kinda..bad.They should have a warning or something..I never realised beforehand how easy it is to lose yourself..on wanting products and sometimes making stupid bids..But I guess I'm stubborn at times. Isn't it amazing though the the feeling you get when you are becoming  a bit of a risk-taker (well in your head you think you are), it's soo fun at the time..Also it's good to try and prove the old man in the studio wrong:P! But I secretly know he maybe just a bit right at this topic of my bids.
Here are four very adorable 'Me to You' bears I have on Ebay, up for Bids.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/160710496347?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
This picture is the purchases I made on Ebay recently..I just love knee-high socks so I had to get them in different colours I also got a white pair..But I'm wearing them right now..In the pic which you may not be able to see properly are black pom-pom leg warmers I won in a bid.
This is a pic, I asked my fiance' to take of me wearing the charcoal grey knee high socks..I ain't a huge fan of this pic as I don't like the look of my thighs so much here.
This is a pic, a later took myself..wearing the charcoal grey, knee high socks..P.S. Excuse the mess..We did clean though later on:)!
These are another item I am selling on Ebay..They may not look much..But they can be great accessories to match your outfit.. or a different colour everyday to match your mood:)!
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/160710999525?var=&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

This is a print screen of my Ebay account Watch-List..I really am terrible for wanting to bid on things..My fiance' has to restrain me to stop..Jokes Jokes..Nah! He just tells me off:(!

Have you made any purchases lately? Did you buy them for you or a friend or family? Let me know :)! 
What do you think of my purchases? Or the items I am selling? Do you also buy or sell things on Ebay?


I will try and upload,update my purchases when they arrive to me:)!



¤♥¤Oº°‘¨☜♥☞¤¤☜♥☞¨‘°ºO¤♥¤¤♥¤Oº°‘¨☜♥☞¤¤☜♥☞¨‘°ºO¤♥¤¤♥¤Oº°
Don't be a stranger..stay in touch:)! Twitter ♥♥ Email ♥♥ Google+
¤♥¤Oº°‘¨☜♥☞¤¤☜♥☞¨‘°ºO¤♥¤¤♥¤Oº°‘¨☜♥☞¤¤☜♥☞¨‘°ºO¤♥¤¤♥¤Oº°

3 comments:

  1. Ebay is totes addictive! :D xx

    www.thehuntress.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree with you both more :)! Ebay is absolutely where's it's at ❤ xxx

    ReplyDelete

❤I always look forward to reading your lovely comments, it always brings a smile to my face:)! I appreciate you following my Blog❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...