Home About Me My Portfolio Contact Me

Wednesday 4 January 2012

Afternoon Wake-up ❤

Well after that hideous dream..more of a nightmare if I say so myself..I find myself here again at 2pm Good Afternoon Peepies:)! eating cold Dominos pizza from last night..tastes as beautiful as it did when it came served hot, sitting at my desk in my pink fluffy nightgown, make-up smudged without a care in the world..and my fiance' Senor Fluxxy as I like to call him:P! nagging me to get a shower..Oh this the life I say..hehe..being myself, and being accepted by the guy in my life:D! I am really lucky I guess..but it took a while to live like this..It didn't come easy as some gurls.. may think all they need in their life is a perfect Mr.Right I gotta say that's not realistic nobody is perfect we all have flaws but that's what makes us= US:)! Sorry if you feel I'm chatting bubbles but it must be the pizza influencing me.

Maybe I haven't stuck to my new years resolutions as I did say i would try eat healthy..but It is also lush to treat yourself once in a while. 
Did you make any New Years resolutions? Have you stuck to them or let some slip like me Let me know would love to hear:)! {Sowwie I'm late posting about them, 7days in It's been hectic lately in the Flux Studio:P!}
Just ate another one of these just too and also ate one this afternoon for my Breakfast/Brunch


¤♥¤Oº°‘¨☜♥☞¤¤☜♥☞¨‘°ºO¤♥¤¤♥¤Oº°‘¨☜♥☞¤¤☜♥☞¨‘°ºO¤♥¤¤♥¤Oº°
Don't be a stranger..stay in touch:)! Twitter ♥♥ Email ♥♥ Google+
¤♥¤Oº°‘¨☜♥☞¤¤☜♥☞¨‘°ºO¤♥¤¤♥¤Oº°‘¨☜♥☞¤¤☜♥☞¨‘°ºO¤♥¤¤♥¤Oº°

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤I always look forward to reading your lovely comments, it always brings a smile to my face:)! I appreciate you following my Blog❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...