Home About Me My Portfolio Contact Me

Wednesday 4 January 2012

Here's a Song Me and My Friend Made a Few Months Back..Thought I'd share it with you Peepies:)!


Battered butterflies scattered everywhere   
Just like the hopes and dreams i had for us
I’m glad to make your  a quittance
Please leave your baggage at the door

I don’t want this anymore
Your excuses have become a bore


Being with you like a NightMARE!!! 
I just feel like I wanna hit the ground
And the pain that surrounds me  {{!! I WANNA GET AWAY!!}}
But I don’t want to kill this moment

Everytime I see your reflection
It’s like a broken collage
Shattered memories shards of hope
Pierce the skins of our future



I could re-glue the pieces
But it would only be a temporary fix
I just need to see through your mirrors
All the illusions and the lies you said to me 


Have you ever wrote or created a piece of a song? or wanted to? What would it be about? Let me know:)! 



¤♥¤Oº°‘¨☜♥☞¤¤☜♥☞¨‘°ºO¤♥¤¤♥¤Oº°‘¨☜♥☞¤¤☜♥☞¨‘°ºO¤♥¤¤♥¤Oº°
Don't be a stranger..stay in touch:)! Twitter ♥♥ Email ♥♥ Google+
¤♥¤Oº°‘¨☜♥☞¤¤☜♥☞¨‘°ºO¤♥¤¤♥¤Oº°‘¨☜♥☞¤¤☜♥☞¨‘°ºO¤♥¤¤♥¤Oº°

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤I always look forward to reading your lovely comments, it always brings a smile to my face:)! I appreciate you following my Blog❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...