Home About Me My Portfolio Contact Me

Thursday 12 January 2012

progression on the Internet side of Thangs:)! ❤

I can't believe actually, how fast it has actually been since I began to join Blogger and create soo many posts already..I had never heard of it before..Until Mr. Fluxxy here...told me about it, at the beginning of the year. The thing is though I never thought I would be able to be as motivated {by that I mean updating my blog as frequent}.
I always imagined that a 'blog' was more for those people who really know what they are talking about. But then I have as you can see decided to give it a go myself.
Yesh! I can admit that I have become addicted to wanting to post on my Blog quite frequently and up-date people about my little world..what experiences I have through my everyday-to-day life, random posts, some fashion related items etc, it has began a very great hobby of mine, I would be soo lost without right now I absolutely love having a read of some other people's blogs out there, they are just amazing I can't even think of what i did before them..Some are extremely inspirational yet have interesting beauty tips :D! 


Here is a screen-shot of the posts I have already uploaded:)! ❤
{Sowwie it's a very small print:(! }




                                                                     ❤❤❤

¤♥¤Oº°‘¨☜♥☞¤¤☜♥☞¨‘°ºO¤♥¤¤♥¤Oº°‘¨☜♥☞¤¤☜♥☞¨‘°ºO¤♥¤¤♥¤Oº°
Don't be a stranger..stay in touch:)! Twitter ♥♥ Email ♥♥ Google+
¤♥¤Oº°‘¨☜♥☞¤¤☜♥☞¨‘°ºO¤♥¤¤♥¤Oº°‘¨☜♥☞¤¤☜♥☞¨‘°ºO¤♥¤¤♥¤Oº°

2 comments:

  1. Awwww... thank you so, so much for the comment! It really put a smile on my face! you are such a sweetheart and it makes me so happy to hear that you like reading my blog! Sometimes i feel like i'm writing and nobody reads it, or my posts are boring.... but thank you! Keep up the great blog as well! you have done great work!

    Happy to be your newest follower darling! Dont be a stranger and keep in touch, ok?

    -> BARBIE-BOMBSHELL.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. No need to Thank me..it's a pleasure.
    Thank-you very much for checking out my Blog:)! It really means alot to me..I'm happy to hear I could put a smile on your face:)! Hehe Aww that's soo sweet. Well at least you know now that I do read your Blog quite frequently, usually it's my nigh-time read:)! That's also when I discuss it with my fiance' in bed and tell him to read your wonderful uplifting posts. But obviously he doesn't quite get it as much as me and you do:)! Guys!! sometimes aye:P!..Lolies
    Aw Thank-you again for you kind kind words..I'm glad to hear you like my Blog.

    Oh No don't worry I won't be a stranger:)!

    Love Pixie xx

    ReplyDelete

❤I always look forward to reading your lovely comments, it always brings a smile to my face:)! I appreciate you following my Blog❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...