Home About Me My Portfolio Contact Me

Friday 10 February 2012

Third Idea for a Valentine's day outfit!

Third Idea for a Valentine's day outfit!

Third Idea for a Valentine's day outfit! by pixie-yas-redmond featuring metal sunglasses



This was yet another outfit idea I created while basing the idea around valentines day! Valentine's Day doesn't necessarily mean you have to be in a relationship to celebrate this occasion! That's totes not the case..You can have fun with your girlfriends or alone if you wanted to be..wanting movies, doing somethang you L0V3 etc! ❤





¤♥¤Oº°‘¨☜♥☞¤¤☜♥☞¨‘°ºO¤♥¤¤♥¤Oº°‘¨☜♥☞¤¤☜♥☞¨‘°ºO¤♥¤¤♥¤Oº°
Don't be a stranger..stay in touch:)! Twitter ♥♥ Email ♥♥ Google+
¤♥¤Oº°‘¨☜♥☞¤¤☜♥☞¨‘°ºO¤♥¤¤♥¤Oº°‘¨☜♥☞¤¤☜♥☞¨‘°ºO¤♥¤¤♥¤Oº°

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤I always look forward to reading your lovely comments, it always brings a smile to my face:)! I appreciate you following my Blog❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...