Home About Me My Portfolio Contact Me

Monday 5 March 2012

I have let My Blog Dust Away:(!

Hello Dollies, I'm very sowwie I haven't posted anythang lately!!! [Sad Face] As you may already know with meh situation. That my internet connection hasn't recently been supportive nor kind to my Blog. As a result of this, Plus many more tries. It has been a nightmare trust me..As you may know too..that me and Fluxxy's business mainly consists using the internet. Well let's just say, We have had soo many packages, that have not been posted due to not being able to access their details. I've begun to record, draft my future blog posts material in my kinda diary. This is a method I find helpful, as I class myself having a memory like a goldfish:P! Usually so Yeah!

However, the internet now is some what kind at times.. It is very helpfully letting me post this to you all, right now:)! Thank-You:)! I realise that I have missed alot of my fabulous bloggers posts recently:(! Hopefully I will be back on track at some stage though:)!

Also I have found a few olde posts, I drafted but didn't have the chance to publish them as yet. But please bare with me as..some my not make much sense now. As they are a few weeks old:(! I feel I would still like to publish them. Especially Fluxxy Tux's birthday gifts,which I'm certain I mentioned I would upload pictures of them..in a previous post. The February photo a Day..I would like to publish at some stage too! As I was really looking forward to challenging myself with finding the right category images for it:)!

Just stayed tuned for now..Is all I can say:)!

Trying my Best,


¤♥¤Oº°‘¨☜♥☞¤¤☜♥☞¨‘°ºO¤♥¤¤♥¤Oº°‘¨☜♥☞¤¤☜♥☞¨‘°ºO¤♥¤¤♥¤Oº°
Don't be a stranger..stay in touch:)! Twitter ♥♥ Email ♥♥ Google+
¤♥¤Oº°‘¨☜♥☞¤¤☜♥☞¨‘°ºO¤♥¤¤♥¤Oº°‘¨☜♥☞¤¤☜♥☞¨‘°ºO¤♥¤¤♥¤Oº°

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤I always look forward to reading your lovely comments, it always brings a smile to my face:)! I appreciate you following my Blog❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...