Home About Me My Portfolio Contact Me

Friday 6 July 2012

My tropical Island❥!

I'm sooo excited about doing this review on 17 tropical island nail vanish{hence the post title} The name of this nail vanish reminds me, funnily enough of the prawn cocktail sauce 'thousand island' Lolies! First thang first..I felt very lucky..when I figured I would get a free gift from the No.7 range in Boots, when it came in a black very cute funky box..I couldn't wait to get it home and take a peek!

What it arrived in:D! How cute seriously?!
Boots 17 Lasting Fix Tropical Island nail polish
One coat applied..it's more like a pale peach here!
Two coats applied there's a bolder attitude!
I applied three coats here..as I wanted more coverage!
Two coats applied with flash on!
Two coats with no flash!
Three coats of polish applied with no flash!
Three coats of polish applied with Flash!

The nail vanish..was definitely lurvee at first sight..I have always wanted to try a statement type dark peach colour on my nails but have never been brave enough. But seeing as it was free.I thought why not! I am sooo glad I did..because when it runs out..I am sure to buy another! I think it's brilliant! The images above..I took last night..Which shows just one coat of the nail vanish, it looked like a very light peach colour..it's amazing how the same nail vanish can change when two coats are applied. I feel it gives a much bolder effect and attitude to your nails!
I am very happy with this product, I have not experienced any chipping as yet, and have worn it for 6 days in total..on the bottle it says, ''the colour lasts for upto 5 days, and is chip resistant, but for maximum coverage..apply two coats.'' I am very tempted to do black tips..but not sure yet..what do you think?!

I am soo happy to reveal that my nails are growing again, hopefully they will be like this again soonies:D! which obviously means more nail vanish buys Yay!!..I stumbled across the modelsown nail vanish they have at the moment. I really really want this vanish set!!! I think some of  the names they have called them are cool! They are Lemon Meringue, Pastel Pink, Beth's Blue, Lilac Dream, Fuzzy Peach, Jade Stone.
Also be quick..to purchase their nail vanishes, if  are your style as they currently have of an offer which consists of purchasing any of the NINE different box sets here, you'll receive six nail polishes for just £20  which gives you a total saving of £10:D!
I have just found they are only £2.99 each at the moment in Boots, a bargain if you ask meh..They have such a wide range of colours varying from 'Midnight Sapphire to Amaretto' 

Have you tried any beauty products in the No.7 range?! Have you also tried this nail vanish?! What do you think of the quality of their nail vanishes?! What's your view of modelsown?!


¤♥¤Oº°‘¨☜♥☞¤¤☜♥☞¨‘°ºO¤♥¤¤♥¤Oº°‘¨☜♥☞¤¤☜♥☞¨‘°ºO¤♥¤¤♥¤Oº°
Don't be a stranger..stay in touch:)! Twitter ♥♥ Email ♥♥ Google+
¤♥¤Oº°‘¨☜♥☞¤¤☜♥☞¨‘°ºO¤♥¤¤♥¤Oº°‘¨☜♥☞¤¤☜♥☞¨‘°ºO¤♥¤¤♥¤Oº°

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤I always look forward to reading your lovely comments, it always brings a smile to my face:)! I appreciate you following my Blog❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...