Home About Me My Portfolio Contact Me

Tuesday 3 July 2012

What I wore❤!

Good Morning Lurvlies:)!..{Well I intentionally wanted this up by then but now it has reached you this afternoon..thanks a bunch Adobe Fireworks}..I hope you are all having a lovely Morning/Afternoon:D! Like I said in my last post here, about some thangs being abit out-of-date by the time I post them:(! This was the outfit I wore on Friday, it's only the third time I've wore this white tunic dress, I bought it from Ebay. I fell in lurvee with the buttons and cream colour of this dress! I also like the fact that the fabric is soo soft like a teddy bear and is quite long..so it's easy to pull up..if what to wear it at a shorter length:P! I paired this dress with my black leggins and new black& white converses, I bought for my birthday, a week ago:D!

 Dress:-Ebay
Converse:- Schuh
Leggins:- Topshop
Bag:- Dorothy Perkins

Me and Fluxxy Tux celebrated with a late evening meal in Liverpool one on Friday at a place called Red Hot Worlds Buffet, I've been there once before, thought it was an alright place with sooo many options to choose from and I remember the dessert orders are the best!! have as much ice-cream as you want{then suffer with terrible brain-freeze} L0l!..with walnut brownies..tiramsu saying that I had also had like a handful of midget gems they displayed..I just couldn't resist. As for the food..as you may already have known that I am a vegetarian..I did find they had a few dishes for us veggies..but I really struggled to eat them..I'm such a whimp when it comes to spicy food..I mean it..just a tickle of a spice on my tongue and that is it..my eyes start to water and I grab the water..it's a wonder I wasn't weeing all-night lolies!
It was gurd..but was very noisy,I guess we decided to arrive when it was the prime-time of busy..there were like six birthday parties happening ..but it was amusing I have to say when I seen the same waiters hopping from table to table, singing the same song and then the manager sang his own version of 'happy birthday' in a Indian language.I wish I took some snaps in there of my dishes, I picked but I was very hungry lolies!

However here are some images Fluxxytux and meh took of Liverpool City,that evening..the sky was looking a little rough and angry though lolies..Enjoy!

What do you think of my made-photo in fireworks..My second attempt..I'm kinda happy with it:D! Just can't wait for meh to be able to do make them quicker!



¤♥¤Oº°‘¨☜♥☞¤¤☜♥☞¨‘°ºO¤♥¤¤♥¤Oº°‘¨☜♥☞¤¤☜♥☞¨‘°ºO¤♥¤¤♥¤Oº°
Don't be a stranger..stay in touch:)! Twitter ♥♥ Email ♥♥ Google+
¤♥¤Oº°‘¨☜♥☞¤¤☜♥☞¨‘°ºO¤♥¤¤♥¤Oº°‘¨☜♥☞¤¤☜♥☞¨‘°ºO¤♥¤¤♥¤Oº°

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤I always look forward to reading your lovely comments, it always brings a smile to my face:)! I appreciate you following my Blog❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...