Home About Me My Portfolio Contact Me

Tuesday 7 August 2012

Our Saturday Fever!

A very yawny gurd early morning to you dollies..How are you doing this very early early morning?!:/! I can't sleep:(! So I have got the radio on, listening to Pete price:P! while typing up my Saturday weekend:D! The reason I'm up soo late is properly because I am bricking my exam this afternoon for my Word Processing Unit on European Computer Driving License[ECDL] in ICT. The fact that, I put my washing in at 8pm tonight, and not finishing until 11:30pm was a long evening checking lol!:O! So I took my time reading in receptionist the latest magazines, But I am going to look more closely tomorrow and throughout the week, for inspiring ideas and fashion/beauty pieces:D! So stay tuned:D! To discover my wishlists and creations:P!

I am sorry for not getting this weekend, post up sooner! The internet here, has been awful with uploading my images and I have been in college today in preparation for later today:/!
After college,I decided for some reason, to visit the Carphone Warehouse, in order to search for a new phone, as I don't have one nor had one for five months[crazy right?!], now I think it's time..I get my act together and get one..that I can blog on the go:D!..check my emails, keep updated on Twitter and use many more features..I really lurve HTC phones..So fingers crossed:D! The store I visited, didn't have the phone..I wanted in stock[typical], so we had to travel a gurd hour away, just to get it. Before, we reached the shop, Fluxxy Tux came up with the brilliant idea, of helping me create a budget plan, seeing as I do spend alot on beauty/fashion pieces:(!
We worked out, I'd be able to afford the HTC for £10 a month on a two year contact. I have to admit, I was nervous as I have never, had a contract with a phone company before. However, unfortunately after tracking to the other store, we waited 20 minutes, for my credit check, I successfully passed the credit check, but got informed I would have to pay £350 upfront:O! the guy in the other store only told me it would cost £29. I panicked and thought, the phone would be much cheaper on a sim-free plan or even pay-as-you-go.
I have still got my eyes peeled for better offers hehe!

Yeah back, to Saturday and our adventure[sorry for my ramblings on I just wanted to make sure you have been updated with my goings on this week:P!]..we trekked to the train station, got haribos to keep us going and got the train to Liverpool Lime street station:)! We firstly stopped off at Superdrug as Fluxxy wanted his V05 Extreme style rough-it-up putty hair product[he goes all in a hissy fit..when he runs out], Whoops then i stumbled across the MUA collection and the L0v3 hearts orange nail varnish caught my eye and also a neutral pink colour...I hve heard some much positive words about the MUA products, I just had to purchase them. You can't go wrong for £3 right?! What a bargain:D!
We walked around a little while..trying to figure out what side of the pier the event would been placed, we walked along the pier, across the little bridge and over by the Liverpool Museum and waterfront:D! It was such a beautiful day, I felt over-dressed in my pink jacket, but didn't want to take it off..as the front of the dress was a little big for my boob area:/! I was totes embarrassed and self-conscious incase I was flashing:(! We heard microphones and music but it was too hot to reach the stage, so we backtracked and popped into Lush..Oh one of my favourite shops, the smells in that shop, when you walk in are just sensational:D! I did notice the Lush brilliance collection, but gave it a miss, not only because it was packed at that shelf but because I like to try out products, that appeal to me and not what everyone else is buying at the moment. I was drawn to the vanilla Dee-Lite body lotion, as you may know I am a huge lurver of Vanilla not just the for the smell but I lurve the taste of the also:D! But unluckily..I had not been paid to afford £11.95 for a 250g maybe next time, as I am sure it will last me ages which is great:D! Have any of you lurvlies tried/tested this product yet?!
Then I happily got two samples of the Big shampoo which contains sea salt crystals and obviously by the name, yesh! it is meant to make your hair very volumized and big!! Ohh Yesh! The Angel of Bale Skin, this appealed to me to try, as at the moment, I have noticed my skin on my nose and near my chin looks very red and angry:(! it is sore..I really want to reduce the redness, as I don't want to look like Rudolph the Red nose reindeer lol!
After my little samples, we headed back to the pier, where Fluxxy tux very kindly treated me to a much needed Starbucks:D! I get all excited when we enter Starbucks haha! it makes me feel all happy and warm:D! Don't ask lol:P! hehe..I ordered yet again a White Caffe' latte, while Fluxxy Tux ordered a very cold frapatunnio as he says it haha;')! we shared a very yummy..chocolate shortcake anom-anom was delicious:D!

We later popped in Tesco to get two meal deals for a bargain price of £2.50 each which included a sandwich, salad or pasta meal along with a chocolate bar or crisps or a fruit bag and a drink of your choice:D!
We headed once again back to the pier, where we sang along to the music blasting out of the speakers, and munched while waiting for Liverpool's very own Atomic kitten babe 'Liz Maclaren' awww she is such a stunner and lovely person..i couldn't help but laugh when, she opened the show with 'Hiya Family..it's gurd to be back' Scousers sure are friendly and bubbly:D! I'm sure not many singers would say that on stage:(! What was funny though, as loads of people around us where drunk[we must of been the only sober people there no joke [how sad of us lol! not letting our hair down:P!] she kept singing the famous atomic kitten song 'Whole Again' I thought she put it on repeat haha!



Well lurvlies, I will have to go to sleep now..after typing that I am very sleepy and can't not wait to hit the sheets. Gurdnight Lurvlies and Sweet Sweet Dreams..take care for now! xox


¤♥¤Oº°‘¨☜♥☞¤¤☜♥☞¨‘°ºO¤♥¤¤♥¤Oº°‘¨☜♥☞¤¤☜♥☞¨‘°ºO¤♥¤¤♥¤Oº°
Don't be a stranger..stay in touch:)! Twitter ♥♥ Email ♥♥ Google+
¤♥¤Oº°‘¨☜♥☞¤¤☜♥☞¨‘°ºO¤♥¤¤♥¤Oº°‘¨☜♥☞¤¤☜♥☞¨‘°ºO¤♥¤¤♥¤Oº°

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤I always look forward to reading your lovely comments, it always brings a smile to my face:)! I appreciate you following my Blog❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...