Home About Me My Portfolio Contact Me

Saturday 7 July 2012

Design Work samples!

Good Afternoon Lurvelies, I can't believe how gorgeous..the weather is here today(I'm stuck inside Lol! typical). Considering the weather yesterday was horrendous:(!! it' just refreshing to see a blue-sky:D!
I have been working for the past two hours, on designing images for my gadget labels i.e. 'My labels, My archive etc'. Here is what I have come with soo far.


I am not sure though..If I really like the designs I have made and experimented with as yet. I wish I just had the creative flair of using Adobe software:(!
There are soo many creative bloggers out there, that create their own designs on their blogs, I do want to develop more skills, but I guess I am a slow learner:/! Flux used to help me, but he isn't here at the moment, I have to struggle alone Lol!

Enjoy the sun:D!



¤♥¤Oº°‘¨☜♥☞¤¤☜♥☞¨‘°ºO¤♥¤¤♥¤Oº°‘¨☜♥☞¤¤☜♥☞¨‘°ºO¤♥¤¤♥¤Oº°
Don't be a stranger..stay in touch:)! Twitter ♥♥ Email ♥♥ Google+
¤♥¤Oº°‘¨☜♥☞¤¤☜♥☞¨‘°ºO¤♥¤¤♥¤Oº°‘¨☜♥☞¤¤☜♥☞¨‘°ºO¤♥¤¤♥¤Oº°

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤I always look forward to reading your lovely comments, it always brings a smile to my face:)! I appreciate you following my Blog❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...