Home About Me My Portfolio Contact Me

Saturday 7 July 2012

❤ New Look Sale! for Shoes and just ones I want:D!


New Look Sale! for Shoes!!

From left to right:- Black Leather Chelsea Boot (currently not in sale- £69.99) Wide-fit contrast cork wedges £8.00 Elastic strap wedges sandals £5.00 Wide-fit cross over sandals £9.00 Coral T-Bar heels £12.00 and last but not least Black flat Chelsea boot £19.99

Solid border
polyvore.com

Gradient effect
polyvore.com

Black Flat Chelsea Boots
newlook.com


A gurl can never have too many shoes! I stumbled across this offer thanks to a Ebay seller promoting Newlook.com about Leggins funnily enough, but hey ho! I couldn't resist checking out there sale! Just wish they took gift-cards online:(!

I have just ordered two summer dresses one that is a boho sleeveless pleated maxi dress and also a floral chiffon vest dress with a asymmetrical hem. I can't wait until they arrive for now, I will just have to search for that perfect shoe to match both dresses! I don't think converse nor my black doc martens would go very well with the dress but I guess, when I receive them, I could do a test outfit post:P! Watch this space! 

Have a fabulous weekend! Lurvlies!!



¤♥¤Oº°‘¨☜♥☞¤¤☜♥☞¨‘°ºO¤♥¤¤♥¤Oº°‘¨☜♥☞¤¤☜♥☞¨‘°ºO¤♥¤¤♥¤Oº°
Don't be a stranger..stay in touch:)! Twitter ♥♥ Email ♥♥ Google+
¤♥¤Oº°‘¨☜♥☞¤¤☜♥☞¨‘°ºO¤♥¤¤♥¤Oº°‘¨☜♥☞¤¤☜♥☞¨‘°ºO¤♥¤¤♥¤Oº°

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤I always look forward to reading your lovely comments, it always brings a smile to my face:)! I appreciate you following my Blog❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...