Home About Me My Portfolio Contact Me

Sunday 8 July 2012

Focus the possibilties are endless!

Good Sunday Afternoonies Lurvlies! I'm sitting here listening to Cher Lloyd and Ed Sheeran on repeat, while eating a creamy mug-shot which I have to say isn't the nicest smell lol! but I guess it kinda tastes okay..At least I know I have got a Sunday dinner laterss.Thanks nan! tehe! Lucky meh:P!

I think I need to jot a schedule down and stick to it. I have been planning since Friday to upload the pictures me and fluxxytux got upto last week and a little haul. Yet I still haven't done this:(!, I seem to browse the tinternet..that are beauty/fashion related topics,online shopping, and they somehow pull me in, I get distracted from my bloggy! I'm glad it is related though, I get inspired and like communicating with other like-minded bloggers:D! It's not until it gets to about 8pm at night, then realise I haven't achieved what I wanted to do on my blog. Like take today,for example..I have discovered very cool Youtube videos from two beautiful gurls, if you haven't already check them out here and here Now it has got me thinking whether I should do my very first YouTube video, the thang is I hate my voice..and properly won't know what to say hehe!
I have always been searching new ways to create my images to have a more classic/vintage feel to them. I do use adobe fireworks, but it seems to take me about 1-2hours, to get images together. Saying, that I am perfectionist though, BUT I really need to get the knack of it soonies!!

Hope y'all having a lovely weekend! Do any of you lurvlies know any Youtube beauty/fashion gurus channels, you can recommend meh?!



¤♥¤Oº°‘¨☜♥☞¤¤☜♥☞¨‘°ºO¤♥¤¤♥¤Oº°‘¨☜♥☞¤¤☜♥☞¨‘°ºO¤♥¤¤♥¤Oº°
Don't be a stranger..stay in touch:)! Twitter ♥♥ Email ♥♥ Google+
¤♥¤Oº°‘¨☜♥☞¤¤☜♥☞¨‘°ºO¤♥¤¤♥¤Oº°‘¨☜♥☞¤¤☜♥☞¨‘°ºO¤♥¤¤♥¤Oº°

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤I always look forward to reading your lovely comments, it always brings a smile to my face:)! I appreciate you following my Blog❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...